Webinars are the online seminars you can use to build lists and nurture relationships with your contacts.
Getting started with webinars
Learn the basics of our webinar feature.
- How do I check statistics for the webinar invitations and reminders I’ve sent?
- How do I export webinar chat history?
- Can I enable attendees to join a webinar straight from my landing page?
- Can I send webinar invitations to people who aren’t on my subscriber list?
- How do I create a webinar?
- How can webinars help me build my email marketing list?
- What are GetResponse Webinars?
- Where do I find my webinar statistics?
Managing the webinar room
A well-prepared webinar is a successful webinar. Learn what you can do during your online event.
- Can there be more presenters than just me?
- What types of files can I upload to a webinar?
- How can I let my participants communicate with me during the webinar?
- Can I save my webinar room layout and whiteboard?
- How can I livestream my webinars on Facebook and Youtube?
- What are the technical requirements and troubleshooting steps for webinars?
- What features does the new webinar room offer?
Based on your webinar recording, you can make an evergreen webinar for anyone.
A video version of your webinar is always useful. Learn what you can do with it.